Time to get her done. First take out all the dishes. Then rinse it out. Grab yourScour off and a wet sponge and get to work. I like to rub around in circles all over the place. Then I rinse and if I really wanted it to look good I dry it too.
Now it’s your turn.
Comparable to Ajax® with Bleach Powder Cleanser and Comet® with Bleach in the removal of kitchen grease and grime.*
- Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
- Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
- Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
- It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
- Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.
- Natural abrasives
- No harsh chemicals
- Biodegradable surfactants
- No phosphates
Check out this scour off demo I did on youtube.
Also consider Shaklee’s Super Micofiber Dish Sponge. Use for cleaning surfaces or washing dishes. One scrubber side is great for nonstick surfaces. For dish washing by hand and surface cleaning. Machine washable, air dry or low to medium heat in dryer. No fabric softener or bleach. Don’t buy those crappy sponges from the grocery store. Order 1-2 of these and simply toss them in the wash when needed. No more wasteful throwing out of sponges!!!
And for tough jobs try Shaklee’s Miracle Scrubber Pad. Its called the miracle pad for a reason- it tackles even the toughest scrubbing jobs!!!