Welcome to the Holiday Hostess Series-
Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year?
Well prepping for the big day means getting the China table ready. A few days before the big day, get into those china cabinets and break out the fancy china that only sees the light of day maybe a few times a year.
My china is Lennox so its dishwasher safe. It usually takes me two loads to get everything done.
The ONLY dish washer detergent I use with my Fine China is Shaklee’s Dish Washer Automatic Powder
With Dish Washer Automatic Powder Concentrate you’ll never have to wash a dish before you put it in the dishwasher or use earth-adverse chemicals to get your dishes clean. This patented, super-concentrated formula lets you use just a little for a whole load of sparkling dishes.
- The deep, enzyme-activated cleaning power gently removes tough stains, leaving dishes and glasses sparkling clean.
- Superconcentrated – cleans 48 loads – just 2 teaspoons in each dispenser cup.
- No pre-rinsing needed – Removes dried on food and tough stains, so they don’t get stuck on.
- Dissolves quickly and completely, getting to work straight away.
- Absolutely no chlorine and no fragrances, which can pollute the air that you breathe.
- Comes in a handy resealable pouch with measuring scoop
- Biodegradable Surfactants
- No phosphates
- No chlorine
More than one and one-half times as effective on filming than Seventh Generation™ Natural Dishwasher Detergent, plus it takes one and one-half 45 oz. boxes of Cascade Complete® Powder to clean the same 48 loads.*
Click for more Holiday Hostess Cleaning Tips