Well it’s time for another monthly favorites roundup!!
Here’s what I have been loving in December.
1. Pixi’s Makeup Fixing Mist- use this stuff before and after makeup application to extend the wear of your makeup.
Rose water and green tea extract protects and balances your skin for a fresh face. freshens up your makeup and hydrates.
2.Tarte’s Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder- translucent lightweight powder that hold your makeup in places and blurs imperfections.
3. Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil- Love this stuff! Lately I have been using it to remove my makeup and hydrate my hands.
Will definitely need to do a whole post just designated to the benefits of coconut oil.
4. Benjamin Moore Paints- Recently painted a few rooms and have some touch-ups planned.
The quality and color spectrum is really hard to beat. It’s just the best paint.
5. Milani’s Baked Blush in Luminoso- Just gorgeous! Just the most beautiful shade with just the right amount of shimmer.
Looks great on everyone. That you… only better color. I love this blush more than the high end ones I have.
6. Target- No explanation needed!! I practically lived there this holiday shopping season!
7. Shaklee’s Chewable Vitamin C- This stuff is awesome. The hole family takes this once a day in the fall and winter months. When we are sick or allergies are acting up, I add more into our routine. Chewable means everyone in the family can easily take it, no need to have a separate one for kids and grown-ups.